Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hanging out there

So I am trying really hard to get back into a writing swing of things, so I think I am going to do a series a short stories for NaNoWriMo.  A series of stories you say?  Well, yes, but they will all belong to one "book". 

How will that work?  Well I am going to create 4 characters.  And each day, to hit my word count, I am going to write about an adventure these 4 heroes go on.  Then, I will write the same adventure from each character's view point.  Seems repetitive right?  Yeah, it kind of does to me as well.  But it gives me a chance to get to know my characters better, to see how they will experience the same thing, but through their own lens on life. 

So for the next few days, gearing up to NaNo, I am going to create my characters.  Join me on my adventure of creating characters!  Have suggestions?  Feel free to throw them out there. 

As an aside, I am going to take this time to remind you of my copyright policy.  At the top of the blog you can see the link to the policy, please click through and read that policy. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment