Friday, May 2, 2014

FTSF

Blog hop time!  I kinda like not having to think of a topic all my own on Fridays!  This week's Finish the Sentence Friday (FTSF) is  "I have absolutely no interest in..."



Janine's Confessions of A Mommyaholic

I  have absolutely no interest in skydiving.

From our first date, the Partner has been talking about doing crazy things.  He found out my fear of heights pretty early on in our relationship, so his entire being has been trying to convince me to sky dive.  Well, it ain't happening!  Yet he can't let it go!  Every time we talk about a vacation or a trip or even just a jaunt to the parks he starts asking about skydiving.  I have never told him he can't go, not my business, but I am not getting in a plane just to jump out of it!  How does anyone think that is fun!  Cause let me tell you, it doesn't look fun.

So I plan to keep both my feet firmly planted on a solid surface.  Skydiving is not for me, which is why I have absolutely no interest in the activity!

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. I am truly with you and totally have a fear of heights. So no way I am ever going sky diving either!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The videos I have seen make it look like a beautiful ride, but I will keep my feet on the ground!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have actually been skydiving a bunch of times. But I'll never go again. It was fun and empowering but now that I'm a parent, it just seems dumb.

    ReplyDelete