Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pride Month!

photo credit: incurable_hippie via photopin cc
Tomorrow starts the fun month called PRIDE!  And I am excited.  I love Pride month and I love the celebrations of diversity and just plain ol' pride that happen all around.  This year we are hoping to get to a couple different pride celebrations, and maybe, just maybe, getting to see George Takei at one of his parades.  I think that would make my life at this point, lol.


photo credit: Frederic Poirot via photopin cc
Either way I am issuing my own challenge, mostly to myself, during pride month.  My goal is to post 6 days a week with the many things I am proud of in my life, in my legacy, and in the world.  The advancement of rights given to everyone is amazing and I want to try to highlight as many as I can.  There are some awesome things going on in the world in regards to pride and I can't wait to show them off!

If you wanna join me, that's awesome, if not, it's cool.  I am just excited to be able to post about pride without too much fear!  So please enjoy the month of PRIDE!!!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment