Tuesday, January 6, 2015

School.. okay!

I am counting down the days before school starts for me.  I'm 9 days away from starting at University.  I am starting as a junior with around 2 years left to complete my bachelors degree.  I am excited and terrified.  The only classes I have left are major and minor classes, which means shit has gotten real!  I have no real fluff classes to take, which is a nightmare for my semesters.  I do get to take my language classes, which will be Spanish for lack of a language offerings in my time frame, which will give me a bit of a break from the chemistry and biology and psychology classes.  But other than Spanish and the math class I have to take this semester, I am going to be fully up to my elbows in -ology classes. 

With starting school, I have gone on a house bender.  I have cleaned almost every room in my house from top to bottom.  My goal is to have very little house stuffs to do during the semester.  My partner is amazing, but he is not a house keeper.  He works full time, very hard, and I typically take care of the indoor house stuff.  I am a little nervous to how to balance house and school work.  Add in my volunteer work and woah, I think the next 3 months are going to be super duper busy.  And I think my house is going to suffer, which is okay in the long run. 

I am also trying to adjust to a new time for getting up and going to bed, as well as being out of the house.  On Tuesday's, in particular, I will be out of my house over 12 hours for school.  I don't know what I was thinking when I made that schedule! 

I'm excited.  Sorta.  Kinda.  Maybe a little.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment