Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday night..

.. and I'm tired. 

Okay, okay, "Feeling right" would rhyme, but I'm just too tired.

School is eating me alive.  I need to find my rhythm, my balance.  I need to get in the swing of things.  But right now I am finding myself pulling my hair out trying to make it all work.  Trying to remember deadlines and what happens when, and who goes where.  It is making me a little anxious.  I am going to try to get a post up detailing how I outline my week and do my work, but I am still trying to find that sweet spot. 

School - life balance is also non existent at the moment.  I find myself doing school, then working on the child advocacy program I volunteer for, and then whatever time I don't have left over is offered to my partner.  And that is unfair to him.  We laid in bed an extra 10 or so minutes this morning before I realized that no, we really needed to get up go about the day.  It was just depressing to me that those 10 minutes were the best I could offer him today.  Today we had to get groceries, we had to do laundry (which was a comical sort this morning when we forgot to load the washer before running it... ), I had to meet with my kiddos I advocate for, I had homework to get done, and eventually we have eat.  All this had to happen in a 15 or so hour day.  And it's taking its toll on me.

All that said, right now in our life is the perfect time for me to go back to school, and we both know this.  It is perfect timing for me to get a degree that in the future will actually help our family.  It's perfect for me to be away from the house and relationship quite a bit right now, because in 2 years this will be all worth it.  In two years this will be a distant memory as we are finally making enough to support the size of family we both want.  In two years this will all be worth it when I have a flexible job doing something I love.

But right now, in the here and now, life is rough.

And sadly this is all the blogging time I have for today.  For now I have to go help figure out what is for supper, register for a couple of my labs that start this week, complete Spanish homework I haven't done yet, and help with folding and moving over laundry. 

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment