Saturday, January 17, 2015

.......Hello.

Oh hi.  Yeah, I know, I forgot to post this week.  It happens, sadly.  However, this week I have a REALLY good reason.  Yes, it is really good. 

School started.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

School started and my class load this semester is a little insane.  Mostly because I had to take a biology course I wasn't expecting to have to take again.  Who knew that when you sign up for a class at a community college, with the understanding that it will transfer to the university you will be going to, that it wouldn't transfer!  And you wouldn't find out until the day you register for classes.  So I had to take another course this semester to stay on track, and thus I have way too much shit going on this semester. 

But it will be okay!  It will all be okay because I am a good student and I ignore everything outside of school when I get stressed.  Hence the lack of blog posts this week. I am slowly working out what I need to do, though it is going to take another couple weeks I think until things calm down.  Just in time for midterms! 

Other than school nothing exciting is going on around here.  We have our homestudy update and we are now waiting for our placing agency to give us a call so we can interview with them and get this ball rolling.  It's an exciting ball to get rolling again.  Our ball is a little moss covered as we recovered, but now we are ready to start rolling and stop collecting moss. 

Now I must sign off and go back to Spanish homework.  Who doesn't love a good language homework in the middle of the day!?

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment