Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year, and other awesome things! 

We had an awesome time hanging out with some friends.  It was, shocker, rather boring, but it was still something to do instead of sitting at home.  There were 4 couples there, so 8 people total.  One person was pregnant, so her and her husband weren't drinking.  Two of the people were so drunk by the time we got there that they weren't much fun.  So the other 4 of us enjoyed a few drinks and played some fun (and not so fun) games.  It was a good night had by all. 

I am excited to start a new year.  This is my year to make it a new start, a fresh start, a healthy start.  I know, it's so cliche to talk about starting over at the start of the year, but this is my year.  My fucking year.

So here is to hoping that your 2015 is better than you ever dreamed. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment