Wednesday, January 28, 2015

100 posts

I feel like I should post something exciting!  It's my 100th post and here it is.  A big ball of nothing. 

School has slowed down mostly because I dropped a class.  But tonight is the first night in several weeks that I haven't been swamped with homework.  It sucks I had to drop a class, but it is really for the best.  I am still a full time student, but now without the overwhelming anxiety that came with that one extra class.  It is amazing how calm I truly feel. 

So here is my 100th post, a post to deal with the lack of anxiety I feel over school now that I am one class less than I was 3 days ago.  My dogs and I are now going to go upstairs and debate if 8:40pm is too early for bed.  I'm leaning towards no, since they are both already snoring.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment