Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday, Friday

Usually on Friday, I participate in a blog hop.  This week, however, due to the topic I felt it best to refrain.  When people usually want someone to write about their parents, they want happy, fluffy things.  Writing about my parents would not be fluffy or happy.

So instead I am sitting here debating if I want to post on anything important.  I have a new idea that I have been fleshing out, for a series of children's books and I am excited to keep writing to those.  This puts a Sci Fi novel in my queue and now these children's books.  I am excited but  nervous at the same time.  I want to make sure I can give them each attention.

So I think for today, this post will have to suffice.  Next week I hope to excite things up the blog a bit with some writing exercises, some more posts about writing, and possibly a few posts on other things, who knows!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment