Monday, June 2, 2014

Starting pride month off right!

So we are going to start pride month celebrations off right.  This video has gone viral and I think with good reason.  I am not one who enjoys seeing children being exploited, but I feel that this family is pioneering a great cause and sharing Ryland's story is going to hopefully help so many people, so many families.

This video shows the unconditional love between a family.  Parents who were faced with a deep and personal decision.  Parents who were watching their child struggle, who sought help for them, and then came to the conclusion that the only thing left to do was let that child be, let that child live, according to his wishes.

Their tagline speaks so much about them.  "We signed up to be parents, no strings attached".  I wish more children could have parents like this, parents who care.

So watch the video and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment