Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Working it out

Ahh, I missed another day during pride month!  Why oh why???  I am having issues completing posts and I don't know why.  I have about 5 Pride month specific posts sitting in my drafts folder and I just can't bring myself to write anything about them, and I don't know why.  This is such a weird writers block that makes no sense!  So here is me trying to push through and write something. 

I was hoping there would be some exciting news in the gay world for this month.  I had high hopes, and have just been unable to find anything overly exciting.  I have already written about marriage, and right now that is the most exciting thing going on.  Every state is now under a challenge to their marriage bans, and I can't wait to see them all fall. 

Other than that, things are just a little quiet.  Hopefully I'll write more tomorrow.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment