Friday, June 20, 2014

Gearing up

So this whole month is about pride, and tonight I start the gear up towards the prides I'm going to, and I'm pretty excited!

Tomorrow we head out bright and early to attend a Pride with a few friends.  Pride here in our home city is next weekend, and then it's over.

I am really posting today to say that I probably won't post much tomorrow, but will hopefully catch you all up on the fun pride times on Sunday!!  I didn't want to let two days go by without a post.  I long gave up on posting every day, simply because life is a bit unpredictable at the moment and we are dealing with a lot on the home front.  But I still love this blog and all the writing it's afforded me.

So that said, tomorrow there will probably not be a post, but Sunday hopefully there will be a post AND pictures from pride!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment