Monday, May 12, 2014

When life gives you paint

You start singing Under The Sea and paint your bathroom and closet.  We picked a color and didn't realize it was going to look very seafoam green on our wall, but it's actually not bad.  We both like it and it's not blue!  This is a major bonus for us.  Not blue. 

So today I spent the whole day painting.  Starting early in the morning as my partner left for work, I painted.  I stopped for a bit to eat, then went back to painting.  Why?  Because I wanted it to be done dammit.  But alas, as it typically goes, we ran out of paint.  Well before I was finished.  Our closet is deceptively huge.  I mean, HUGE.  It's actually bigger than the bathroom, which is amazing.

So painting the bathroom and closet consumed me today and that was okay.  But sadly I have to let it consume me again.  Tomorrow I take the day off to spend it with my friend and then we go back to painting on Wednesday.  Hopefully I will get by with just the other gallon we bought today, but if not, back to the store we go to get more.

Either way, this week is going to be spent finishing up the painting and hopefully putting a few more ideas for my children's book series on paper.  I want to be very protective of the idea, but at the same time I want to scream it from the rooftops. Soon, hopefully, soon.

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment