Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More world building!

I am stuck on world building.  It is taking up so much time right now that I feel like I have forgotten what my own world looks like.  I have actually taken to drawing the world where my characters live and I am not an artist.  My partner typically looks at my drawings and just nods and smiles.  I repeat I am not an artist. 

So today I spent some time editing some photos I took a while ago of some train tracks in my state's capital.  I am no photographer either, but I like to take pictures of objects that I can work into my stories.  No, this set of tracks isn't going to make it into the current novel, but it did give me the opportunity to play around with my world. 

There isn't much else going on related to writing.  My story is kinda stalled, but my world is wonderfully written!

Until Next Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment