Thursday, September 11, 2014

I am opinionated

And that is okay!  That doesn't always mean my opinions are correct, or valid, but they are mine.

Just needed to get that off my chest.  I have sat here looking at this blog for the better part of a month hoping the words would just spontaneously appear and suddenly I would have an active writing space again.  Well, they did not and I am truly disappointed in that!  Why can't I have a writing fairy come write all the things in my head out for me?  Hrumph!

Anyway, I am back, and hopefully better than ever.  I have ideas, I have ideas, and I have more ideas.  Now to see if those ideas actually pan out into wonderful blogs.  I think I am going to fuse my love of writing, my ongoing experience writing a novel and a children's book, as well as the fact that my life is every bit as boring as it sounds together to write diverse blog posts!  That sounds good doesn't it?  haha.

So now we begin again to try to build a blog base.  And away we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment