Thursday, July 23, 2015

When baby takes over

Holy fuck are we tired.  We are tired.  But not because she screams all night... but because she still has her day and nights mixed up.  So she wants to be awake all night and sleep all day. 

What that means is I have been too tired to really do anything but her care and keeping my house looking like a normal house.  I still need to dust and clean the bathroom, but that can wait until the weekend. 

I haven't been living in a complete box... Donald Trump is running for president!  LOL!  Thank you Republican gods, because that is hilarious.  He is the best thing that could have happened to the Democratic party.  But it's also insanely sad how well he is polling.  I can't help but think people are trolling the pollers, because every time he opens his mouth he spews hatred.  The man said a prisoner of war wasn't a war hero because he got caught.  I mean, seriously?  I hate war and even I am like "wait, what?" 

I hope you all are having a kick ass summer.  We are. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment