Saturday, July 19, 2014

Essential writing components for me

So I am getting ready tow rite out a series of posts on what I consider essential to my writing experience.  Yes, I am unpublished, no I am not a professional, but that doesn't mean that I cannot write tips and tricks that help me stay organized.  That way when I am a famous author, you can say you saw my tips and tricks way back when!  Lol.

That said, Each of these are going to get their own post.  This is more just to introduce you to the different components of my writing.  This series will cover:

The Notebook of Awesome
The come-together binder
The writing space
The backups of backups
The end results

Those 5 things are what I consider essential to my writing success.  Look this week for these tips and tricks!

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment