Monday, July 7, 2014

Writing

So an update on where I am in writing my novel plus the children's series. 

I am in the exact same place. 

Yeah, I haven't written a lick in the last month on the novel and I'm sad about that.  I always had great intentions.  I set up times to write, created my little writing nook, even got back out my notebook of awesome... and then promptly stared at the screen then played a Facebook game.  It was easier. 

But July is my month.  My goal is to write the first book for the children's series, just to see how that kind of goes, and then spend at least 10 hours a week on my novel.  I am only trying to get the rough draft out there on paper.  I have grand plans of sending out feelers by the first week in November.  That's the grand plan though, so we shall see what happens. 

How is your week going?  Have you written anything lately?

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment