Thursday, July 3, 2014

Straight to the heart...

So now that pride is over I am struggling to decide what content to put here on the blog.  I don't want to make this blog all about being gay 100% of the time.  That was not my intention when I started writing here.  However, I have had quite a few new readers to the blog who have come, often I'm sure, mainly for the fact that there was a blog about gay.  Or at least that's what my brain is telling me. 

This blog, however, was a place for me to write, and write often.  A place for me to constantly stretch my brain muscles and use my words to paint pictures and invite readers on adventures.  And I think I like that aspect.  But then I did just do a whole month of pride. 

So I am working quickly to try to fuse the two topics.  Perhaps keep up with current GLBTQ news as well as using this space as intended, to write. 

I am so looking forward to this next chapter of the blog and how it's going to all work out.  I am also so encouraged that people may actually want to explore this next chapter with me. 

So moving forward we are going to talk about a combination of writing and current events. 

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment