Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today

Today, 1500 words later, I hate everything I've written!  Much like everyone I know, NaNo is not coming quickly this year.  NaNo is not coming easy.  The last thing I want to do when I get done writing on my novel is come here and write, but at the same time this is exactly what I want to do. 

So for today's blog post I'm not going to write anything exciting. 

Today has been full of the business.  I have a few Christmas gifts I am trying to buy and I am just struck with dilemma after dilemma.  I want to order a couple personalized gifts, but am struck on what we call the kids vs their real names.  The parents named them something different from what they are called, yet their names are important to their parents.  It makes for ordering personalized gifts difficult. 

My writing is going okay.  I have a children's book in the works that I am pretty excited about.  It's about dinosaurs and a purple bunny that is a scientist.  It's turning out a bit cute.  I also have a sci fi novel in the works and I am pretty excited with how the last chapter turned out.  I am not sure where the heck the book is going, but I have an overall feeling of how I want it to end.  Plus I have what I am writing for NaNo and woah, I am tired.  But I am getting in so much writing practice. 

I love writing sometimes just for writings sake.  I think that is what I do ninety percent of the time anyway, which makes writing a novel hard!  That is what my plan is though. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment