Saturday, November 8, 2014

Yay new ideas!

So it is the weekend, which means my brain is kind of in slumber mode.  The weekend is the only time my partner and I get to spend together without having to worry about work and cooking and working out and all the other things that we worry about during the week.  So I don't do a lot of writing or planning, normally.

This weekend however I have had a of brain mojo!  Outlining a new idea, spending time on an old idea, and even working on my current novel.  I haven't much touched the idea for NaNo this weekend, but I have touched just about everything else!  Despite writing so much, I have also been cleaning like crazy.  Got our guest room cleaned up and have one other room to work on.  Our bedroom also needs some work, but it's more just dusting and vacuuming in there than actually cleaning. 

I hope you have been having a great weekend.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment