Monday, March 2, 2015

Shh it's a secret!

This weekend I passed a milestone.  I had a friend tell me a secret.  It was something she was adamant stay between us, and it will, but the reality is I was told a secret and trusted to keep it.  That, to me anyway, is a sign of friendship.  Like, you don't tell secrets to people you don't like or whatever.

Yes, I live a sad life that my weekend was made because someone considered me friend enough to share a secret. 

Now the kicker is, that secret was something that is known by a few people, I discovered... but it's still a cool thing to have happen! Anyway, we had a kick ass weekend hanging out with people this weekend.  We always say we want to be those people who visit people and have people visit us, but we rarely have a chance to make that work.  We now have friends to make that work with!  Exciting.

 Our life is a system of routine at this point.  We get up early, do a little yoga, get breakfast and head out the door.  I am gone most days till midafternoon.  Then it's home, homework, and supper, when my partner gets home from work.  After supper I get to actually spend a little time with my partner and that is a happy time.  Most days he goes to work out while I finish homework right before bed, but for a solid hour a day I get him all to myself.  It is nice to finally find a routine that works for us.  Yeah, I wish it was more, but right now in this moment in our lives, this is where it is.  We can all learn to live with that. 

Speaking of learning to live with things, my Partner may end going overseas for work soon.  And that makes me sad.  Right now he is slated to leave right as I start finals prep, so in a couple months.  I dread it, but at the same time, he loves going over seas so much that I can't even be mad.  I am secretly hoping he doesn't have to go, but shhhh that's a secret. 

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment