Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lack of motivation

I have no motivation to do anything.  I don't know if I'm getting sick or if I'm just being lazy, but I really just want to sit here and do nothing. 

It is starting to affect me in ways I hadn't planned on.  I have an entire house to clean, a yard to landscape, and meals to prep before baby comes home.  But I think some of it is we've been here before, and I did all that, and we walked away empty handed.  I think maybe that is getting in my head and keeping me from doing things I need to.

And I really need it to go away.

It's times like these that I wonder if I'm not giving too much space in my head to things I cannot control. I cannot control our past, but I can control our future.  I need to keep that in mind.  Yes, this situation may fall through as well, but at least I will have a spotless house and meals for the next month.  That is a good thing, right?

I dunno, I don't know the answer.  I guess I just have to keep telling myself to get up and go and move and get shit done.  That is the best way to combat the lazies.  I also plan to sit down and do some writing this weekend (as it's the first weekend we have at home in a long time!) so hopefully that will help get some feelings out of the gate.  I also have my partner home for a long weekend.  Half day on Friday, off on Monday, he's going to be so spoiled! 

I hope you are having a better, more productive week and I am having!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment