Sunday, May 17, 2015

What weekend?

I am sure we are sitting on the tail end of another weekend, but I'm not sure where that weekend has gone.  Actually, I do.  This weekend went to being with kick ass people and hanging out with friends and doing normal people things.  That's where this weekend went.

And. It. Was. Awesome.

A friend of ours is moving away so this weekend was her surprise going away party.  So we packed up, drove 3 hours north, and drank ourselves silly as a way of saying bon voyage.  I am sad that she is moving away, but I know it's for greater and better things.

Because of that, our weekend flew by.  We find ourselves doing laundry late again and the grocery store was a haphazard, thrown together list.  Still worth it. 

So now another week starts.  With this week comes a promise of renewal of all the things we want to do, as well as some things we feel we have to do.  My partner has been having some stomach issues, so we are slowly working our way through cutting out known food groups that seem to be contributing.  The first is going to be dairy, so this week starts that.  I really hope this helps his stomach because it sucks to see the ones you love in pain.

This week is also the week I put together the largest packing list for bringing home babby that you've ever seen.  I like to think of it as a cross between first time parent and just a nervous packer in general.  We are still cautiously excited.  Around 9 weeks left.

Hopefully the time will slow down slightly.  We have nothing planned this weekend, so hopefully we will get a little time to ourselves.  If not, it's okay, we have living our lives and having a kickass time doing it!

Until Next Time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment