Friday, May 15, 2015

So much, yet nothing at all

So much has been going on that the spring/summer is flying by!  We are already half way through May and holy cow where did the time go? 

And yet, everything is going so fucking slowly.  We found out the expectant mom we have matched with is having a girl.  We are going to hopefully have a daughter.  With roughly 9 weeks left, it's taking so long already!  Haha!

I have been spending my time sewing little girl dresses and trying to figure out if I'm crafty enough to attempt pants.  I am also working on getting the nursery set back up.  The reality is we've been at this having a baby game for 5 years.  Five fucking years people.  So our nursery has been set up for 4.5 years and after each failed attempt to start a family it just gained another layer of dust.  So in an effort to stay positive and let myself be okay with either outcome of this roller coaster, I have been in the nursery cleaning it up.  It is coming together slowly but surely. 

Other than baby watch 2015, my partner and I have been staying busy by traveling everywhere and visiting friends and planning other trips.  We have been so busy moving around that my poor house looks like a bomb went off in it.  We haven't had time to sit down and clean anything.  Even today, I am taking 15 minutes to write up this blog post, but then it's off to the races again. 

With so much to do my writing has suffered.  I really want to have time to sit down at my computer and just put things together.  I have so many ideas and I really want to put pen to paper, but I just haven't made time.  Oh you read that right, not that I haven't had time, I just haven't made time.  I need to get back to writing being a priority.  I want to make sure I have the bare bones of several writing tasks for when baby comes home and I'm in the house while she sleeps.   That is on my main to do list. 

I hope you are having a busy and productive summer as well!

Until Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment