Friday, April 25, 2014

That little voice

This is the voice in my head.  Isn't it pretty?
This post is brought to you by that little voice inside my head that says "WRITE" very loudly.  This post is also guarded by that little gremlin in my head that says "you ain't got nuttin to write about".  See my dilemma on writing today? 

But see, that's where this blog comes in!  I can write here without worry if it sounds okay, if it's worthy of being written, or if it fits with my storyline!  I can come here and just pour out what's in my head and then maybe, just maybe, I can go back to the story and have it make some sense.  I won't be doing much writing today, which is why this little bit I am writing I want it to be worthy of coming out.  And I hate that about writing.

I always have wondered if other writers have that little voice.  Sometimes I'll say something, such as "My character spoke to me last night, he was not happy", and other writers look at me like I'm insane.  I swear I'm not!  My characters are typically just very very vocal about what they like and don't like!  Aren't everyones?

Anyway, I don't have much more to say about this that what I've said.  I need to go write and get on with my plans for the day!  I hope you all take the moment to pick up your pencils or open your laptops and write something.  The world needs more writers!

Until next time.


photo credit: Flickmor via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment