Friday, April 18, 2014

Writing


When you look over there, what do you see?  I see beauty in black and white.  Isn't that amazing? Oh what I wouldn't give to have one of those old fashioned type writers.  Then I remember they don't have spell check., and I hug my laptop a little closer.

My whole life I have been a story teller.  I enjoy just letting it all hang out and telling you what I feel.  Yet at the same time, I feel very conflicted, because talking about myself is ridiculously hard. I typically change any conversation away from me and on to everyone else in the room.  I am very good at that too.

I am a writer.  I am not an author, yet.  No one has bought a book of mine.  No one has bought anything I've written.  And I'm okay with that, for now.  My grad scheme in life is to write a novel that everyone reads.  Isn't that the goal of most writers?  

So this blog is taking on a new thing for me.  I will tell you my stories, but so much more.  I will tell you all the stories I know.  An of course sometimes things will be changed, to protect the innocent and all, and sometimes they will be made up stories (of which I will let you know it's fiction).  I just hope you take to my stories as well as I take to telling them.  And I will remember the golden rule of blogging, pictures are awesome.

Thank you all for reading.  :)




photo credit: geishaboy500 via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment