Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Festivus!!!

Happy Festivus for the rest of us!! 

Today has been full of boring togetherness with my partner.  He actually got off work early, which is rare treat now a days, and we went out for lunch.  And let me tell you, traffic.  Traffic.  Fucking traffic.  All season I have been saying over and over how little traffic there has been in a major shopping area we visit frequently.  Well now I am eating my words.  Today was insane for traffic and of course we had mundane things to do, like get dog food, that couldn't wait because stores will be closing up tomorrow afternoon. 

I think the weather has something to do with it, actually.  The traffic is insane because it's freakin' 60 degrees(f) outside!  It is winter, officially, and it is warmer now than it was on both Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Insane.  But when the weather gets warmer, people decide they want to be out and shopping.  Which leads us to traffic issues.  Although, the weatherman just told us all that tomorrow it is probably going to snow.  Mwahahahhaha.

Now we are sitting, watching the early evening news, and my partner is sleeping on the couch.  We are old boring people.  I do need to get up and start a pot of chili, but other than that, we have nothing to do tonight.  Perhaps we'll give the dogs their Christmas presents early but more than likely we will do nothing and then fall asleep on the couch watching the 11 o'clock news (on the same channel).  Doesn't that sound exciting?!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment