Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hello out there

Bet you thought this blog went the way of the dodo, didn't you?  Yeah, so did I, honestly.  BUT, a big but there, I have decided that I really want to write and this is the best place to do this.  Now, why have I stopped writing here?  Because I totally made this a thing.  I made this blog into something that I don't want it to be anymore.  I hate making something into a thing, so I'm claiming back the blog. 

I wanted this blog to be about my writing, but that just isn't my life.  I mean, I love to write but the best time I had on this blog was during pride month, when I merely wrote what I wanted to write and just kept to a theme.  So I think I am going to come back and do things like this. 

Just what the internets need, another blogger who talks about their boring life.  Sorrynotsorry, but I just want to write about my boring life. 2015 is setting up to me my year, to be our year, and so I just want to write about all that. 

So here we are, a newness to an old blog.  And hopefully a chance for me to write more and write about fun things! 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment