Friday, December 19, 2014

Thinking about changes

So I am pretty computer dumb.  I swear, I am at the right age to get computers, but in reality I don't know how to make computers work well.  And to that end, while I can code HTML if I HAVE to, I am stumped on coding for the template of my blog.  So please bear with me as I play around with the blogging template and all that jazz. 

I want my blog to be fun, yet still reflect my personality and my love for writing.  Why is this so hard?!  (Please note that was a joke, I promise, a joke.)

Anyway, between now and the new year I am going to work on giving the blog a facelift.  Why?  Because I want to.

This all started because I wanted to change coding for the time stamp on my entries to actually be the date and not time.  Apparently I don't know how to do that!  I found the code line, played with the meta tag, and yet here is still stands that it shows the time and not the date.  So because I can't fix that, I am having to toy with a whole new layout.  All because time vs date.  Insane! 

We will make this blogging thing work, we will!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment