Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shake it off...

Oh how I wish it was so easy to shake off sickness or extra weight.  That would make life so much easier!

I am still sick.  Finally went to the doctor, well the nurse at the clinic, who told me it's basically a horrible virus that is kicking my ass.  She did give me some cough syrup so I can sleep and some nasal decongestant.  She gave me a script for antibiotics as well because the fluid in my ears is on the borderline of sinus infection.  But I have strict instructions to wait till January 3rd or later to take those, and only if I am still feeling bad.  She is hoping that getting me to sleep and taking down the sinus swelling will prevent an actual infection.  I am happy with her decision, though I wish she had a magic pill to make it better. 

My In-laws also just left today.  I really do like them, but I also like that they do short visits up here.  We did all sorts of fun things that revolved around food and alcohol, my two favorite things so far.  We really had a lot of fun, despite me being sick.  Bourbon did make me feel better, though!

The next couple weeks is going to be all about getting used to be up early and moving around for the bulk of the day.  School starts soon! 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment