Saturday, December 20, 2014

I did things today

So one of the things I say often is that my life is boring.  Woah boring to be exact.  But today was not nearly as boring as typical!  We went out and did things today.  Not anything too exciting, but actual things. 

We went to lunch, mailed a package, returned library books (and paid a subsequent fine because reading dates is not my strong suit, but whatever, I apologized and paid my fine), then went to the grocery store.  See, excitement!!!  

And in reality, that is all I wanted to say on here!   Isn't that sad?  But in my boring life, today we spent quite a bit of time outside of the home and it was nice.  We are getting ready to go find supper (Yes, two meals out in one day!  We are rebels this weekend!) and then come home and probably fall asleep in front of the TV. 

Too much excitement for one day.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment