Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nothing exciting here

Man has life been ever boring lately.  Seriously, life is moving on day to day and I just can't muster the idea of writing how boring shit has been lately.

Wake up, shower, go to school, learn shit, come home, cook shit, go to bed. Rinse, repeat.  Every. Fucking. Day.

how boring is that? 

that's what I thought.  Pretty damn boring. 

Today I cleaned the kitchen.  Well, I cleaned some of the kitchen.  I put back together the pantry and finished cleaning the canning cabinet.  Last load of dishes is running and tomorrow I plan to give the whole bottom floor a good scrubbing.  Then I hope to start upstairs next weekend.  The highlight of my life right now is cleaning.  I'm so sorry.

Anyway, that's my boring life right now.  What's happening in your world?

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment