Thursday, April 16, 2015

One year ago today

One year ago today I opened a blog.  How exciting!  Over the course of the year, I've written 123 posts (which is also pretty cool, BTW).  I've had an average of 15 visitors daily... not very many but that's exciting that there is at least one person who is reading regularly!

My most popular posts:

Father's day letter

Shhh it's a secret!

I don't have statistics on search words and such like that, not enough people find my blog on their own.  But occasionally someone will be directed here through google, which is fun!

This blog has also changed it's original focus.  I was going to make this a blog with my writing work, originally, but you know what my least read posts are?  My ones where I share my creative writing.  I still share it, occasionally, but it's no longer the focus of this whole crazy thing. 

Here's to another year.  This next one is looking to be even more exciting!

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment