Thursday, April 2, 2015

First thunderstorm

So to keep up with my boring life, and by default my boring phobias, we are having our first thunderstorm of the season.  Words are being thrown around by our weathermen like "Squall line" and "nickel sized hail".  Weather alerts are also being tossed out by the NWS.  Not the best way to live on a Thursday.  I am terrified of Thunderstorms, always have been.  So today is not great.

It didn't start out great either, now that I think about it.  Math was fine this morning, and I had a small snack for breakfast after class.  Then it started raining and I went on and headed across campus to my second class and that is where the crap started.  It was thundering, of course, and some asshole ran through a puddle at 100 miles an hour, splashing all us students on the sidewalk.  I was drenched in mud and rain and cold and it was STILL raining and thundering.  Yeah, I skipping second class and came home.  I am not sitting in class covered in yuck.

Now I'm sitting in my living room, pantsless of course, waiting for my partner to get home.  Tonight we are going to get me a better rain jacket.  My poncho is nice and all, but it's ripped to hell and just not great.  Hopefully he'll treat me to a night out as well, but I'm not holding my breath.  We went out last night and it was a complete failure.  Awful food, not amazing service, so so pie... we need a redo!

That's all I got today.  Pantless, in a storm. 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment